Sunday, June 14, 2015

Prince Takamado Gallery

A few weeks ago, I went to the Canadian Embassy to pick up my new passport.  At that time I was able to spend a few moments in the Prince Takamado Gallery in the building.  There was the Yousef Karsh: Portraits exhibition.  
Before you go into the gallery where the portraits are, there are some typical Canadian art pieces displayed.

List of portraits
Here are a few close ups of the portraits:  (A disclaimer, I didn't take these pictures lining up the portraits very well.  Took them with my iPhone.)
Albert Einstein

Georgia O'Keefe

George Bernard Shaw

Jacques Cousteau

Helen Keller and Polly Thompson

Robert Frost

Mohammad Ali
This exhibition will be at the Prince Takamado Gallery until August 31, 2015.  We'll see what will be next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment