Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day of School

Today, August 28th was the first full day of school for the 2013-2014 school year.  It was not really my first day as Middle School Principal.  It all went well, I think. There were a few glitches, but that's something we'll figure out and do better next year.  I'm VERY grateful for the experienced teachers in the Middle School!  We shall go onward and forward!  


Here I'm sitting in my office.  

Bulletin board.  Not much on it yet but I'll work on it.  

Come in and have a seat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Winnie,
    I hope you have a wonderful year and I would love to come and sit in your office! It looks inviting! What is your address? Would love to send you a postcard from Holland for your Bulletin board!!

    greetings from the lowlands,
    Annette and SJoerd

    ReplyDelete