Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sounds at CAJ

I have been back in Japan for almost a week.  I have been able to pretty much adjust to the correct day and night times.  It took a bit to get used to the heat, which was the hottest in Japan, all summer this past weekend.
I have also been working in my new office, decorating (although not a whole lot to decorate with), re-arranging furniture, writing curriculum, preparing for new teacher orientation and teacher in-service, as well as the beginning of school.
Earlier this week I read a devotional from the Today, dated August 12, 2013 about all of creation praising the Lord!  Today I walked out of CAJ's building to go home when I stopped and listened for a bit.  I took a video so you can see and hear as well.  Sorry if the video goes a little quick, but at least listen.



All that has breath, Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment