Saturday, July 6, 2013

Patriotic Days

I was here in Canada for Canada Day.  I went with some friends to White Rock (beach on the ocean) to listen to the boss of one of my friends play in a band.  Certainly was a nice, warm, sunny day!

The pier at White Rock
The tide was in and there were people sitting on the grass by the board walk.  We picked up some ice cream and listened to the band.  
The pier at White Rock

Friends

The other patriotic day is July 4th.  I celebrated a number of those in the US in the last while.  I did not do anything special, but did go for a decent bicycle ride.  Worst part was bicycling back against the wind.  Scenery was beautiful though. 

Trans Canada Trail taken on July 4th. :)

This is where I came from...

The river and hill on the other side.

Blueberry patch

Grain fields in Sumas? When did this happen?






































































































































That's how I spent the patriotic days.  Soon I'll be on a jet plane again.  Thanking God for the safe travels thus far and praying for continued safe travels and great visits with friends.  Oh and I'll continue working on CAJ things too.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment