Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Spring Day

Today was a beautiful day here.  The weather was great and the scenery on my walk with Hana was pretty.  Here are pictures I took today.  Enjoy God's creation!  
Fields are planted with new cabbage
Fields are prepared for vegetables
Some are well on their way to maturing
Tulips
Pretty in Pink
Some Pansies
A variety
Bright Red
My walking companion
See the egret?
Snow white
Wild flowers
Large school of fish
Taken from the other side of the river
Pigeons
Fishing
Going for a swim
Ladybug
Deep Red
Love this tree.
Growing past the fence.
It was a great walk with Hana.  I love the opportunity to walk along the river and view nature.  Occasionally Hana prompts a conversation with another person.  Today it was me taking pictures of nature.  A lady began talking to me about some of the plants.  I don't know what she was sharing, but I did pick out a few words and I think she was talking about how this one plant can be used.  I hope that you have an opportunity to enjoy God's creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment